1st Line Service Desk Analyst - Croydon
1st Line Service Desk Analyst
Our client, a legal firm based in Croydon has an opportunity for an experienced 1st Line Service Desk Analyst to join their existing ICT team. The successful candidate should be polite, customer focused and display a "can do" attitude with a passion for providing first class ICT support to customers.
- To provide a single point of contact for Information Technology and telephone end users to receive support and maintenance.
- This includes installing, diagnosing, repairing, maintaining and upgrading all PC hardware and equipment to ensure optimal workstation performance.
- Strong communication skills, an excellent understanding of networks and operating systems.
- Provide technical support to a wide variety of exceptionally busy and driven staff members from ground up to Partner level.
- Assist with the installation, configuration and ongoing usability of desktop computers, peripheral equipment and software.
- Work with vendor support contacts to resolve technical problems with desktop computing equipment and software.
- Ensure desktop computers interconnect seamlessly with diverse systems including associated validation systems, file servers, email servers, computer conferencing systems, application servers and administrative systems.
- Assesses functional needs to determine specifications for purchases.
- In instances where a call cannot be resolved, appropriate escalation processes must be followed.
- To provide support and training over the VOIP telephone network and supporting infrastructure.
- Network systems analysis.
- Monitoring and maintenance of data capabilities.
- Maintenance of out of hours’ systems and backup systems.
- Server maintenance and support.
- To assist others in the IT Department with Case Management and Accounts systems.
- Hardware maintenance.
- Problem solving and report writing.
- Other duties as required.
*This role requires you to have a licence