Cathedral Appointments has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Legal Secretary to join the Commercial Property department of a local, leading firm based in the heart of Exeter. The successful candidate will have a minimum of 6 months’ experience recently gained as a Legal Secretary, ideally within either Residential or Commercial Property, however, other sector experience will also be considered. Our client will consider both full-time and part-time applicants for this position.
- Undertaking audio typing and copy typing duties for the relevant fee earners within the Commercial Property team
- Answering the telephone and directing calls/taking messages as appropriate
- Opening and closing files, undertaking filing duties
- Managing fee earner’s diaries, booking meetings and appointments when required
- You will have a minimum of 6 months’ experience as a Legal Secretary, ideally within either Residential or Commercial Property but other areas of law may be considered
- You will have excellent typing skills, including both audio and copy typing
- You will have the ability to manage your own workload with excellent attention to detail and good organisational skills
- You will have an excellent communication skills
If you are an experienced Legal Secretary and you want to work for a friendly, local law firm where you will feel valued and rewarded, then please send your CV through or get in touch with Sophia Damshenas at Cathedral Appointments today. On offer is a competitive salary and market leading benefits.