Legal Administration Assistant
Inchora are on the looking to recruit a Legal Administration Assistant. Working as part of the Inchora Group and reporting to the Group Corporate Director, the purpose of the role is to provide effective, timely and cost efficient administrative support to Group Corporate team, distributing and filing legal documents, taking minutes at meetings and assisting the Corporate Director in the efficient running of the legal functions of the Group.
The Inchora Group are rapidly expanding so this is an exciting opportunity for the right individual who has experience in this area.
The key responsibilities are:
- Updating document registries with latest versions of all contracts.
- Ensuring digital and physical file storage is up to date.
- Develop and maintain the company filing system to meet evolving needs.
- Draft supporting letters to accompany legal documents to customers, suppliers and other 3rd parties.
- Helping deliver company secretarial administration and governance for the group.
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports.
- Ensuring that signed contracts are communicated to all relevant internal parties to provide contract visibility and awareness.
- Maintenance of all contract correspondence, customer contact information sheets, contractual changes, status reports and other relevant documents.
- General secretarial duties in support of the Group Corporate Director.
We are looking for someone with the following attributes:
- Minimum 12 months experience in a similar administrative function.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, in particular)
- Ability to self-manage time and work under various projects simultaneously all with varying levels of urgency.
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships throughout the business.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels within an organisation.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Secretarial / Administrative qualifications a plus but not essential.
- Experience in a Legal department or practice is a plus but not essential
- Experience in FCA and DPA related compliance is a plus but not essential.
What would you get in return?
Inchora is an exciting and innovative business with over 200 staff and we like to ensure the team are rewarded for their hard work:
- Competitive salary of £22,000 - £25,000 p.a.(pro-rated)
- 37.5 hours per week
- 20 days holiday increasing by 1 day per completed year to a maximum of 25 days plus statutory holidays
- Company Contributory Pension Scheme
- You will have access to a great new healthcare product called Cignpost Health - a Nurse led membership service with access to 24/7 online GP support and discounted diagnostics.