Premium Care Solutions Ltd is a highly successful specialist complex care provider committed to ensuring that each of our clients receives the best possible care and support to live independently in the community and maximise their quality of life.
We are now looking to recruit Support Workers to join our small dedicated team of carers in the Southampton SO19 area.
Key duties of the role will include:
* Providing all aspects of care for a gentleman with a spinal cord injury in his own home
* Providing support with a positive and enthusiastic approach
* Part time contracted hours available
* Shift pattern: 8am- 12pm Monday to Sunday 2:1, 10pm - 8am Monday to Friday a waking night shift plus a sleeping night shift.
* Previous care experience is essential
* A full clean driving licence and the use of a car for work
* Be willing to learn and attend training updates
* Ability to work as part of a small team and also to use own initiative
* Flexibility to work the required shift pattern and to cover sickness and annual leave
* Must like being around children and pets
* An enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service check and satisfactory references must be provided
* £9.00 per hour for training. Upon successful completion of competencies and training the pay rates increase to £11.50 per hour day shift(Monday to Friday), £12.50 per hour day shift (Saturday to Sunday) and £13.50 per hour waking night shift (Monday to Friday), £7.83 per hour for sleeping night
* Full training, support and ongoing personal development
* Opportunity to undertake Diploma in Health & Social Care
Interested? Don't hesitate! Click "apply" now!
Closing date: 15 May 2019