Interim M&A Consultant
Here at Finatal we place the highest calibre finance professionals into private equity-backed businesses and we pride ourselves on delivering our candidates the best opportunities for their career progression.
I am currently looking to speak to top quality M&A candidates who are looking to engage with a new and exciting opportunity.
This is an incredible opportunity for an interim M&A candidate to join a private equity-backed SaaS company based in Central London. The company is executing a buy-and-build strategy supported by the PE backers and have recently taken on an exceptional M&A director to lead it. You will report directly into them and help across origination to execution on a number of deals. For the right candidate, this role could lead into a permanent opportunity as M&A Manager.
You will work on the origination, execution and integration of a number of acquisitions over the course of the contract.
- In-depth analysis of target market
- Writing reports on target acquisitions
- Running the acquisition projects and the due diligence process
- Coordinating people within multiple divisions of the business
- Engaging with lawyers
- Partnering with the IT team
- Building models from scratch and working on models built by the M&A director
- Big 4 experience would be a huge advantage
- Transactional services / M&A background is absolutely ideal
- Ability to build complex models from scratch
- Strong due diligence experience
I will endeavor to reply to all candidates who apply but please do appreciate that it is sometimes not possible. I look forward to hearing from you!