Investment Manager Director Level - PE Real Estate Investor
Senior IM Required to Grow PE business within Pan-European Real Estate Investor.
German Speaking & European Origination Experience Essential.
My Client is a Pan European Real Estate Investor with multiple offices over Europe. They have a strong Debt function within there team, and are now looking for a Senior IM to grow the PE team to specifically focus on a Pan European Market with a German focus.
- Sourcing, underwriting and executing European (German Specific) investment deals.
- Networking with agents, vendors etc.
- Managing transaction / investment process from inception, through managing external stakeholders to successful completion.
- Conducting due diligence and effectively contributing and challenging the due diligence assessments/assumptions on acquisitions.
- Building and maintaining investment models for current and prospective acquisitions, including comprehensive sensitivity analysis.
- Analysing and interrogating the operating characteristics of properties within the existing portfolio and prepare comparative reports, SWOT analysis and recommendations.
- Participating in investment and strategy meetings and contributing to the formulation of robust business plans for current and prospective purchases.
- Researching and analysing market data on transactions and using property data to support assumptions and acquisitions.
- Producing the preparation of investment documents to support the process of debt and equity raising.
- Heading investor relations and reporting to banks.
- Implementing Growth Strategy to PE function of the Business
- Minimum 8 Years In A PE Real Estate Investor
- German Speaking
- Experience in Running/Setting up PE function within a business
- European Origination Experience Essential
- Worked on Opportunistic Funds
- Degree in Mathematics, Economics, Finance or Real Estate Essential.
Good Base Salary & Excellent Bonus + Benefits PackagE