Back End Developer - Birmingham
Salary - £23,000 to £40,000 per annum
Start Date: ASAP
An exciting opportunity for a mid-level PHP Developer to join an ever expanding business. They are a home appliance after sales service, spare parts and accessories distribution company who have worked with many well-known brands. They are looking for an experience mid-level developer to join their team in Birmingham to assist with some up and coming projects.
The job will involve:
- Greenfield Project
- Designing and implementing new features
- Reviewing code changes
- Carrying out bug fixes
- Ensuring technical compatibility and performance requirements.
- Diagnosing and resolving areas of weakness and recommend improvements.
Skills in the following are required:
- An understanding of Unit Testing
- An appetite to learn new programming languages
- Free on-site parking
- 31 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
- Pension scheme
- Potential to win access to Football tickets for Birmingham City and Aston Villa home games
- Staff discounts on all products
If this opportunity interests you, and you believe that you've got what it takes to be a successful candidate, I would be more than happy to arrange a conversation with you to discuss this further.
You can call me on 01918147801, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, or you can find me on LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/in/laura-leadbitter-3b7aa7180/)