Senior Marketing Executive
ICS is one of the UK’s leading healthcare staffing providers. Our aim, which underpins everything we do, is to be the first choice for health, life sciences and social care professionals and clients. Our recent achievements have seen us outperform our main competitors with strong growth across each of our markets.Our Marketing Team support every business in the ICS group to grow their candidate database, retain candidates by keeping them engaged and secure new clients. We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Marketing Executive to join our London based Marketing team.
As a Senior Marketing Executive you will support the ICS group of businesses Marketing Manager, Head of Group Marketing, Divisional Directors and Managers in setting divisional strategy and objectives to maximise candidate and client attraction and retention and ROI.
Leading activity and making informed decisions to assist in identifying, developing, managing and measuring integrated traditional and digital marketing campaigns that support the agreed marketing and sales strategies in order to meet objectives.
- Brand management, working with the team to communicate and reinforce brand guidelines in all marketing material, maintaining and developing corporate image, values and reputation
- Campaign Management, maximising campaigns through creative writing, overseeing design, production and distribution. Working with internal stakeholders to ensure their expertise, opinions and advise are sought and included as part of all relevant marketing campaigns and activities
- Researching and reporting, ensuring campaigns are measured and analysed against targets, completing competitor analysis
- Support the Marketing Manager to develop and maintain strong partnerships with external suppliers, meeting quarterly to ensure quality is maintained and costs are managed in accordance with budgets and business requirements
- Lead projects and divisional strategies, as defined by the Marketing Manager and/or Head of Group Marketing and act as team lead in Managers absence
Strong time management and organisational skills
Good presentation and market research skills
Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Good commercial awareness
Able to build relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
Able to work within a fast paced environment
Experience of working at a marketing executive level or above
Experienced in creating and delivering online and offline marketing campaigns and strategies
Experience of producing detailed integrated on and offline marketing plans
Proven copywriting experience
Educated to degree level or equivalent, preferably in marketing (Desirable)
CIM qualified or a strong desire to gain CIM qualification (Desirable)What we can offer youThis is a great opportunity for a talented marketing individual to join our growing Marketing Team supporting our group of businesses. You will be joining a supportive and friendly working environment with a team who love what they do!
In exchange for your hard work we can offer you a competitive salary, annual bonus, plus great benefits which include 25 days annual leave + bank holidays which increase with years of service, company pension scheme where we match your contribution up to 5% plus many more excellent benefits.
The ICS Group is widely recognised as a great employer, repeatedly appearing in The Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to Work For. Our commitment to employee development through training, personal development plans, professional qualification support and career progression, has resulted in excellent retention levels.
If you are looking for a role where you are a valued member of a key business function, where you can push your career forward in a company that continues to grow year on year, then contact us now with your current CV to apply.