Our client is offering an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Manager to join their ever-growing business in Hornchurch!
Reporting to the board, you will be required to lead the marketing in the business to help to drive the company forward in its’ continued growth. You will be pivotal to the success of attracting a continual flourish of clients and maintaining engagement with existing clients.
Your main area of specialism will be in producing varied content for a wide range of clients in a business to business environment. This may include blog articles, social media advertisements or direct marketing campaigns. Your content will be used across multiple media channels, driving inbound traffic and generating results. You will also get involved in other areas of digital marketing including; SEO & Google Analytics, social media, CRM’s and website development.
Our client is looking for an ambitious individual with the commercial sense to help drive the business forward. You will be committed to achieving results through skillful marketing, understand the subtleties of selling through the written word and be able to translate the company’s vision into results.
In this role you will:
- Design and deliver effective marketing content which is engaging and accurate across all social media channels
- Work with the Sales and Operations teams to develop lead generation initiative
- Operate within a continuous improvement cycle, always looking for new ways to optimize and improve
- Take ownership for driving the website content ensuring that it is relevant, timely and engaging – optimise the content in order to ultimately increase rankings and visits, and improving SEO
- Email Marketing – Campaign creation, implementation and analysis
- Content creation and publication, in line with the content strategy
- Administrative duties such as competitor monitoring, data gathering and insight analysis
- Further develop the company’s online presence in whichever way you see fit via digital marketing
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Have a marketing qualification or equivalent experience
- Have a good understanding of marketing principles and channels
- Be confident with digital content and have a good understanding of social media for marketing
- Be experienced in the use of Microsoft Office applications
- Be a skilled content writer with a good attention to detail and the ability to adapt your writing style for different audiences
- Have good organisational skills and an ability to prioritise your work
- Have a high attention to detail with excellent spelling and grammar
- Have a desire to learn, improve and have an inquisitive nature
- Show great people skills with the confidence to liaise at all levels
- Be agile, goal oriented and hard working
In return you will receive an excellent basic salary and an attractive bonus opportunity as well as career progression in a fast growing and successful business environment.
This vacancy is being advertised by Adam Butler Limited. The services advertised here are those of an Employment Agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we are pleased to accept applications from all sections of the community. Any qualifications listed are indicative and we confirm that we are willing to accept applications from people holding equivalent qualifications.
Any direct canvassing or agency approaches will be automatically redirected to adambutlerltd.co.uk for further consideration.