Working with one of my leading clients based in Lancashire who are looking for an experienced Credit Controller to join their busy, expanding Finance Team, who are going from strength to strength.
I am looking for a strong communicator who can demonstrate an ability to negotiate great results for both the business and our customers. Due to the nature of the role, a focus on the individual needs of each customer is pivotal.
Ideally, you'll have a minimum 12 months' experience in a similar Credit Control role, preferably in a B2B environment and have the initiative to think on your feet and can achieve deadlines?
As a Credit Controller, you will have a keen eye for detail, plan your own work load and flexibility is paramount as you will be contacting our customers by phone, email and letter, collecting outstanding and overdue debt.
Key responsibilities for Credit Control
- Collection of outstanding debt from both commercial and domestic customers.
- Achieving collection targets set to help us to meet our financial goals.
- Providing weekly and monthly reporting on activity.
- Maintaining a broad knowledge of products, pricing and procedures.
- Liaising with other departments and external debt collection agencies to ensure debt is collected.
Ideally the successful applicant will have:
- Minimum of 1 years' experience in a similar role within Credit Control
- Excellent customer service skills and a customer focused approach
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Confidence, self-motivation and enthusiasm
- Be a strong team player
- Good IT skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Attention to detail
With a competitive salary on offer, on-site parking, plus holidays, pension and other benefits, please apply to this vacancy with an up to date CV along with a current contact number.
PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU HAVE ALL THE REQUIRED RELEVANT EXPERIENCE.
If you have not been contacted within 5 days of your application, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.