Digital Marketing Executive
Digital Marketing Executive
£22000 - £23000
Rocking Zebra Recruitment is recruiting for a luxury brand based in Swindon that has very exciting growth plans.
This unique opportunity is a rare one, it will offer you the opportunity to develop your digital marketing and ecommerce skills whilst working for some brilliantly talented marketing professionals in a very nice office with super perks!!
Sound amazing? Then read on …
- To work closely with the Digital Marketing Manager to ensure all digital channels are run efficiently and to plan as per the overall Ecommerce strategy.
- Assist with digital campaigns and brief relevant teams, agencies and web designers.
- Supporting the Ecommerce team with the co-ordination of communication to other areas of the business on the digital marketing campaigns and promotions.
- To work collaboratively with the design team to ensure all content is delivered on time and on brief to be executed across all digital channels
- Manage and monitor the upload of web content provided to support campaign & promotional activity.
- Work closely with the marketing team to ensure clarity and consistency of all brand communications within the website.
- To assist with the management and growth and expansion of the affiliate marketing channel.
- To support the Digital Managers with campaign and channel reporting as required.
- To provide additional support when the Communications Executive is on annual leave with a variety of tasks including, but not limited to, answering customer calls and enquiries and marketing email execution.
- Carry out from time to time and as directed, any other duties as required in addition to the above that will be both reasonable and within your capabilities.
Minimum of 2 Years’ broad experience in digital marketing in an E-commerce and preferably B2C branded environment.
Skills and Knowledge Essential: Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel to a good skill level Demonstrable creative abilities, Knowledge and experience with ESP’s. Experience of affiliate marketing a distinct advantage.
Education / Qualifications Essential: Educated to degree level or equivalent (Business / Marketing preferred)
- 26 days annual leave + bank holidays
- £1000 annual staff allowance
- family & friends discount scheme
- work place pension upon completion of probation (3 months)
- Full product training and ability to work in a shiny new Ecommerce team full of great people with huge expertise within a company that is heavily invested in its global expansion!
Rocking Zebra want to offer you the best service possible and we urge you to follow up your application with a phone call to discuss why you believe you are a best fit for the role. We will endeavour to respond to your application within 3 working days, however, if you have not heard from us in that time you have not been successful for this opportunity. Do not give up keep your eye on our website for other suitable roles. Good Luck!