How would you like to take full ownership of the CRM strategy and implementation for an international auction house?
This auction house has been working with collectors from a world-class works of art for almost 300 years. Their online Bid- now programme allows visitors to view all auctions live online and place bids from anywhere in the world. They also offer collectors the resources of their Financial Services, the world's only full-service art financing company, as well as the collection advisory services of its subsidiary, Art Agency, Partners and offer private sale opportunities in more than 70 categories.
The CRM Manager will be responsible for implementing the CRM strategy; supporting the execution of loyalty programs and setting up new CRM campaigns to generate revenue. You will be working with the Digital Marketing & CRM Director and be expected to play a key role in providing clients world class experience while automating CRM campaigns.
If you want to work with one of the most famous and historical auction brands in the world, as well as be fully hands on and manage strategy for CRM campaigns, then this could be a perfect opportunity for you.
* The CRM Manager will be developing and implementing a test and learn strategy including setting objectives, developing test plans and tracking results to further drive additional engagement and business
* You will be creating relevant dashboards to provide regular status, results with defined KPIs and updates on the CRM campaigns efficiency
* Discovering CRM best practices in the luxury, art and auction world to propose new innovative and creative ideas and services, CRM programs and technologies
* Developing HTML email templates including data from the client database and other sources the internal CRM tool to set up and automatize CRM campaigns through multiple channels
* Your strong technical experience will enable you to improve the effective work flow of the CRM system and know how to work with sites tagging, APIs
* Your experience of an ESP system will allow you to deliver email marketing campaigns effectively
* Working knowledge of HTML and CSS will give you the opportunity to build email templates
* Your experience in marketing automation with relevant platforms (e.g. Adestra) will allow you to work on customer life-cycle marketing
* Your excellent communication skills (verbal and written) will help you to communicate reports effectively with internal teams and senior management
If you enjoy working within a luxury business, and want to demonstrate your strategic CRM skills as well as implement them yourself , then APPLY NOW
Any specific questions? Connect with Alicia Richardson on Linked in