Our client, a global financial firm is looking for a payroll administrator to support the payroll manager and wider team with a varied and busy workload. Based in Tonbridge, this role is suitable for somebody with 1-2 years payroll expreience.
Key Responsibilities include
- Assist in generating P11Ds using third party software
- Mailing P11D/Statement of Benefits to Employee home addresses
- Liaising with our Tax Advisors as appropriate
- Completion of National Statistics Annual returns
- Assist in generating compensation reports for Tax returns and Directors Emoluments
- Scanning/Archiving of various employee documents
Experience and Qualifications Required
- A strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel (including detailed spreadsheets) and the ability to use Report writing tools is required
- To work to a high level of accuracy and demonstrate attention to detail is essential
- Be able to demonstrate a methodical approach to collating and interrogating data
- Good initiative with the ability to work to tight deadlines and prioritise work.
This role is to start immediately and is lasting for 6 months.
Candidates on notice need not apply.