Page Personnel is working with one of Liverpool's most prestigious businesses to recruit a Payroll Manager to join on a permanent basis.
This company is one of the largest in the UK within its sector and has a rich heritage having grown on its success through investing in its people and growing its business.
The purpose of this Payroll Manager role is to support the HR function in dealing with all payroll related queries within agreed SLAs, managing both weekly and monthly payrolls and delivering an efficient and quality service to stakeholders in the business. Day to day activity will include:
- Processing weekly and monthly payrolls for UK and Ireland
- Compiling payroll information to help produce reports and maintain records
- Reconciling payroll accounts and resolving discrepancies
- Updating payroll records
- Dealing with payroll queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Keeping on top of changing legislation and ensuring the business is adhering to new changes
- Completing end of year procedures including p11d, P60, EPS reconciliations
- Oversee the flexible benefits scheme
- Pension reconciliations and submissions
- Providing ad hoc support to other projects when required
The successful applicant must have the following skills and experience:
- Strong payroll experience is essential and knowledge of current payroll legislation is important
- A good team player
- Supervisory experience is beneficial
- IRIS knowledge
- Strong communication skills and able to support the wider business
- Able to work with a professional attitude at all times
- Ability to work well under pressure and priotise tasks
This is a permanent role for a Payroll Manager at one of Liverpool's longest-standing businesses.. The starting salary is very attractive with an excellent holiday allowance. We are looking for candidates who are available quickly so please apply as soon as possible if you feel this is right role for you.