REED Accountancy Lancaster are working exclusively with an ever-growing organisation based at the Head Office in the Blackpool/Fleetwood area to recruit an experienced Payroll Manager.
The recent development of this organisation is one that can’t be missed! On top of this they are offering a very competitive salary and amazing benefits.
Some examples of the day to day duties are:
- To prepare the payroll including the calculation and payment of monthly payroll, PAYE and NI payments and records.
- To process statutory deductions.
- To process new starters and leavers.
- To ensure compliance and production of all year end processes including production of P60 and P11D.
- To accurately update and process benefit contributions including pension payments.
- To liaise with third party providers and regulatory bodies.
- To deal with any questions and concerns raised by colleagues.
- To produce management information as required.
You will need to have previous experience in end to end payroll for medium/large organisations and experience with director salaries/commission. You should also have a good working knowledge of sage or similar accounting packages. The ideal candidate would have a CIPP qualification or equivalent and be advanced in Excel.
The company offers a great array of benefits as well as a strong working relationship with the management team. Benefits include; free parking, pension schemes and childcare vouchers!
If you would like to apply please apply below or call Matthew Heath at REED Accountancy Lancaster for more information.