An established and reputable company near Blackpool have an exciting opportunity for a Payroll Manager to join the team. This role is offering a high level of autonomy and will suit a Payroll Manager who enjoys being part of a wider team whilst managing their own workload efficiently. This role will offer the ability to make it your own and develop procedures to suit the business needs.
Your main duties will include:
- Full start to finish processing of multiple payrolls
- Resolving queries and liaising with external bodies
- Managing all payroll policies and procedures including RTI and auto-enrolment
- Processing SSP,SMP's, P11D's and year end reporting
- Ad hoc duties as required
The ideal candidate will be used to working in a stand alone Payroll position and it will be advantageous to hold the CIPP qualification. You will enjoy overcoming challenges and have strong systems and IT skills to hit the ground running. You will be working for a company who value their staff and have a good staff retention record.
With a generous salary and holiday package this full time role will be rewarding for the right person.
For more information or a confidential conversation please contact Donna on or email your CV to for immediate consideration.