Registered Nurse / Senior Registered Nurse RGN / RMN / RNLD - Re
Registered Nurse / Senior Registered Nurse RGN / RMN / RNLD - Rehabilitation Hospital
Job Title: Staff Nurse / Senior Staff Nurse ( RMN / RNLD / RGN )
Service Type: Rehabilitation Hospital - Brain Injuries / Neurological Conditions
Location: near to Hamilton, Lanarkshire
Salary: £14.00 - £15.50 per hour ( £27,300 - £30,200 per annum) + £1,000 welcome bonus
Hours: Full-time or Part Time hours available depending on your preference
Shifts: Days or Nights shifts available (or mixed shifts)
*Offer preceptorship programme for newly qualified nurses*
*£1,000 welcome bonus for all new nurses that join the service*
Further details : A very exciting and rewarding opportunity has arisen for a skilled, enthusiastic and motivated nurse ( RMN or RNLD or RGN ) to join a Private Hospital in Lanarkshire. This hospital provides treatment and rehabilitation support for adults with brain injuries and complex neurological conditions, as well as challenging behaviours. Each unit has its own specialist multi-disciplinary care team in order to provide the best therapeutic outcome for patients, and each treatment programme is bespoke to each individual's needs.
The Hospital contains specialist features and amenities for the best quality care such as a hydrotherapy pool, gym and designated therapy rooms. The Hospital is located very near to Wishaw, Hamilton and Carluke, and is situated within a comfortable commute to central Glasgow.
Person Specification : As a Staff Nurse you will report to Senior Staff Nurses / Team Leaders whilst on shift, showing a person-centred, empathetic approach to providing high quality care. You will need to have the ability to use your initiative and be flexible, organised and ambitious. We welcome applications from newly-qualified or experienced nurses as an excellent Preceptorship programme is available. You will need to be Nurse trained and you must hold a valid NMC PIN.
- A 'Welcome Bonus' of £1000.00
- A thorough induction programme tailored to the hospital where you will be working
- Clear pay structure, with competitive rates
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Sick pay of 4 weeks full pay and 4 weeks half pay
- The opportunity to participate in a company contributory pension scheme with up to 3% matching contributions
- Maternity leave at 3 months full pay and 3 months half pay, (up to a maximum salary of £50k)
- 2 weeks paid paternity leave
- Shared parental leave, matching the maternity leave benefit
- A fantastic preceptorship programme
- Death in service benefit equivalent to 2 x salary
- A range of staff discounts
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- Support for revalidation
- Support for BSc and MSc
- Professional support through Nurses forum
- Access to Myfamilycare services which provides support and information at critical life events including access to experts and emergency care services
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
For more information or to apply for the role please call Lydia Robinson on and email a copy of your CV to
Applications will be held in the strictest confidence.