About the role
Are you looking to join our remarkable team of Care Assistants who spend every day making a difference to people’s lives?
We are looking for Healthcare Assistants to deliver domiciliary and complex care within our clients own home. A driver is desirable. You should be a good communicator and will be required to deliver personal care, follow care plans, administer medication and provide psychological and emotional support
Rates: £9.00 to £10.00
We can offer you:
- Weekly pay plus holiday pay
- Flexible working hours
- On-going FREE training and development opportunities
- Refer a friend bonus scheme (cash reward between £150 - £400)
- Free Uniform
In return, we’d like you to have:
- Excellent communication skills, written, verbal and listening
- A caring and compassionate attitude
- The ability to commit to regular (flexible) hours
- 6 months experience working in care in the UK within the last 2 years
If you have any of the following experience, it will support your application – but even if you don’t we can still offer FREE training in all these areas:
- Medication management
- Catheter care
- Manual handling
- Spinal Injury
- Experience of working with clients with complex care needs
Interserve Healthcare is a leading care provider who puts care at the heart of everything we do. We support a range of clients varying in age and care requirements which can include mental health, learning disabilities, physical disabilities and clients with more complex clinical needs.
As a Care Assistant duties will vary dependent on each client’s individual care plan. These may include personal care, assistance with moving and handling, support with community outings and medication administration.