Role: CRM Consultant
Day rate: up to £250 via LTD
Contract length: 3 months initial
Core Duties will include:
- Help in delivering the companies e-marketing campaigns, optimizing player lifecycle programs and working across various touch points to drive engagement and achieve business goals
- Involvement in a "test & learn" approach broadening your experience across a number of retention initiatives.
- Help in managing reactivation, lapse prevention and retention plans ensuring multi-channel campaigns are produced and implemented effectively to ensure optimum customer engagement.
- Brief in creative and data requirements to the design/data team
- Work on ad hoc projects as well as assist in weekly promotion planning.
- Report on CRM campaign results
- Strong attention to detail
- Marketing minded
- Good analytical and reporting skills
- Excellent copy writing skills, grammar, punctuation and spelling
- Capable of working on multiple projects while managing workload and delivering to a high standard
- Minimum 2 years experience in Email marketing, CRM, online marketing and/or direct response marketing would be beneficial
- Experience using Sendy and OneSignal beneficial
- Knowledge of gaming / leisure sector would be an advantage
- Understanding of a multi-channel environment