Add an annual turnover of $24.1 billion to a fleet of more than 2 million vehicles across 10,000 locations worldwide and you get Enterprise Holdings, the world’s largest mobility provider.
Enterprise’s internships give you the chance to get ahead in the job market - but don’t just take our word for it; our interns have been voted Best Intern of the Year at the National Undergraduate Employability awards. It’s learning by doing, not by getting coffee all day. From winning regular diversity awards to being a Top 50 Place for Women to Work for 13 years running, it’s no surprise that we were also voted the Graduate Employer of the Year last year.
We are very excited to announce the opening of a Creative and Media Placement to join our European Corporate Communications department based at our European Headquarters in Egham, Surrey.Responsibilities
- Artwork coordination (brief graphic artist on simple requests, such as logos, flyers, amends)
- Assisting with artwork changes (amends, resizes, coordination)
- Setting up artwork request system, such as AdShop or similar, by determining which creative should be made available to groups and what needs to be amendable
- Working with other internal departments to update car class image file for marketing purposes
- Liaising with internal teams on artwork creation for internal initiatives. E.g. committee artwork requirements (charity, wellness, disability, women in leadership, etc.): email banners, flyers, pull-up banners, intranet pages, creative for events, etc.
- Assisting with updates to web pages
- Liaising with external vendors to manage print requests
- Handling merchandise creation & orders with vendors
- Handling UEL tasks liaising with external vendors
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-driven and motivated
- The ability to work independently and achieve results
- Able to multitask and manage time effectively
- Have a keen interest in creative and digital marketing
Please do let us know about any accommodations you may need to participate in the recruitment process; contact our Talent Acquisition Specialist Georgina Crockford.
- Application Deadline: 26th April 2019 (this is subject to change, early applications are encouraged)
- Hours: 40 per week
- Salary: £17,100.00 per annum
We accept applications for our Placement Programme from university students that are due to take undertake a placement year starting summer 2019, regardless of university attended and subjects being studied. Our assessment is based on how you perform against the competencies that are needed for your role.
How to Apply
We take great care in our recruitment process to find the ideal candidate. But it’s not all about us; we want you to have the chance to find out what we’re all about.
- The first step is our application form, which takes about 30 minutes to complete. As well as telling us lots about you, it helps us identify the kind of competencies in you that we look for in our placement students.
- If your application is successful one of our Talent Acquisition team will be in contact to arrange a competency based telephone interview.
- Finally, you will be invited to attend one of our assessment days. Through the day, you’ll tackle a number of exercises designed around life at Enterprise. Don’t worry – it’s not too formal and most of our applicants agree it’s a great platform for you to shine. It’s also a chance to meet some of the people you’ll be working with as well as our current interns.