Digital Graphic Designer (Short Term Contract)
Digital Graphic Designer (Short Term Contract) - Fashion - Manchester City Centre - Competitive Day Rate
Short Term Contract - Digital Graphic Designer for a global fashion retailer
Our client is looking for an experienced Digital Graphic Designer to join their team. Reporting to both the Creative Manager and Social Media Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible or optimising the brand’s social media presence by creating innovative video and image content which can be used across all platforms. A creative individual who has a proven track record of delivering cutting edge designs will thrive within this role.
The Main Responsibilities of the Digital Graphic Designer (2 Month Contract):
- Plan, create and deliver artistic video content and images which will be used across a variety of social media platforms including Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
- Work with a large selection of media from illustration, video footage and photography.
- Respond to all creative briefs and contribute to all team brainstorms, keeping the customer at the heart of everything that you do.
- Produce thought-provoking ideas and visual applications and motivate the team.
- Maintain up-to-date industry knowledge of industry news and best practices.
The Key Skills and Attributes of the Digital Graphic Designer (2 Month Contract):
- Experience working in a similar graphic designer role, either freelance or within the industry is essential
- Exception animation and video editing skills combined with a strong knowledge of After Effects
- A creative thinker with an eye for detail and a passion for thinking 'outside the box’
- Fantastic communication skills combined with a genuine interest in fashion and pop culture
- Comfortable pushing boundaries whilst working in a fast-paced environment
Are you the right person for the job?