Job Title: Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Job Type: Permanent, Full-Time
Location: East London
Salary: £32,000 - £35,000
Electrical – Maintenance – PPM – Mechanical – PLC – Industrial – Electrician – Fault Find – TPM
An opportunity has become available for an Electrically biased Maintenance Engineer to join a Bedfordshire based manufacturing company on a full-time basis. Joining a team of multi-skilled Maintenance Engineers, the Electrical Maintenance Engineer will carry carrying out planned & reactive maintenance in a fast-paced environment.
The Electrical Maintenance Engineer will be responsible for:
- Carrying out planned preventative maintenance
- Responding to breakdowns promptly to repair
- Assisting in the development of a preventative maintenance plan
- Carrying out continuous improvement project work
- Diagnosing faults using technical drawings or PLC’s
The Electrical Maintenance Engineer will ideally:
- Have experience working with PLC’s
- Possess an electrical qualification
- Have experience within the FMCG or manufacturing environment.
- Be able to read technical drawings
- Be able to work on own initiative, as well as in a team
The successful Electrical Maintenance Engineer will earn a salary between £32,000 & £35,000 plus benefits.
If you are interested in this Electrical Maintenance Engineer opportunity please apply now with an updated CV, your availability as well as your salary expectations.