* International Payroller
Due to rapid expansion, our client, a dual qualified practice based within the Thames Valley area are looking for a multiple International payroller with a good working knowledge of running and checking both weekly and monthly payrolls on behalf of an extensive client base across a number of disciplines.
Working as part of a well-established team, you will assist and ensure an effective payroll service for the organisations new and existing client portfolio. Our client range covers payrolls for various payroll periods, therefore a knowledge of multiple payrolls both weekly, fortnightly and monthly is essential.
Day to day duties:
* Enter payroll information, checking for errors or discrepancies.
* Process leavers and starters.
* Process sick leave, maternity leave, pensions, student loans etc.
* Produce payslips and associated reports to send to clients.
* Pension auto-enrolment assessment and processing.
* Process the payroll year end for all clients ensuring that information is correctly recorded and reported.
* Update the payroll customers' contact information.
* Answer and respond to telephone and e-mail queries when required.
* Keep the filing system secure and orderly.
* Perform redundancy entitlement, salary and holiday pay calculations as requested.
* Back-up the system to ensure safe storage of information.
* Contribute to an interesting and informative website area for payroll clients
* Other Payroll Tasks.
* Carry out other tasks of a financial nature as required.
* To maintain confidentiality of payroll paperwork and systems.
The successful candidate will be competent within payroll, although a background in professional services or a bureau would be an an advantage, applications from payroll professionals outside this remit are also welcomed.
Key Skills required
* Experience in payroll and processing year end payroll annual returns.
* Experience of auto-enrolment workplace pensions.
* Good numerical and IT skills
* Good spoken and written communication skills
* An organised and methodical approach
* Logical thinking and problem-solving ability
* A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
* Good time management for meeting strict deadlines
* The ability to work well as part of a team
* Honesty and respect for confidential information.
* International payroll/tax experience
* Exposure to chargeable time and timesheets is advantageous
* Microsoft excel
* Experience of star payroll systems is desirable
Ex pat payroll