IT Service Manager
We’re currently recruiting for an IT Service Manager to join our growing team in Milton Keynes.
The IT organisation are at the start of a change journey and we are looking for someone who will embrace this and drive significant improvements, using their experience and best practice to create a first-class service we can be proud of.
The role of the IT Service Manager will be the management and delivery of IT Services (Business as Usual IT Support), ensuring consistent, professional and service level driven support is delivered. As IT Service Manager you will ensure the delivery of outstanding service, define and monitor service levels, and make sure that services are delivered efficiently in process and operation. As part of the IT management team, the IT Service Manager will be accountable for all areas of Service and customer experience. More broadly they will contribute to the overall IT strategy, demonstrating leadership and delivering insights.
It’s an exciting time to join us! We’ve doubled in size in the last 9 years, we have just rebranded, bringing us even closer with our wider MHA and Baker Tilly International Networks and with aggressive growth plans on the agenda, this will bring opportunities for talented, driven candidates.
What is in it for you?
Genuine Work-Life balance
Accredited Investor in People
New and improved programme for Succession planning and supportive management structure to help you realise your potential
33 days holiday Inc. Bank Holidays, plus the opportunity to buy or sell up to 5 days
Very competitive salary
Employee Recognition awards and bonuses
Amazing employee referral scheme, paying up to £4000 for a successful referral
Purpose of the role:
Provide leadership, governance, and control in delivery and execution of IT services and involving, but not limited to: -
- Defining, documenting and agreeing on Service Management processes that meet the business needs and are aligned to ITIL best practice
- Assessing, defining and agreement of the Service Levels against which BaU services will be measured including appropriate reporting
- Ensure that the team is forward thinking with a focus on Problem Management, Service Improvement, Customer Experience and automation
- Deliver the IT Services roadmap to agreed levels of time, cost and quality
- Define team and individual objectives and ensure that these are delivered
- ITIL Foundation essential
- ITIL Practitioner desirable
- Proven experience as an IT Manager or IT Service Manager in a medium/large organisation.
- Full line management of service teams including leading, developing, motivating and application of company policies
- Strong customer focus and excellent communication skills
- Vendor/contract management
- Design, implementation and management of IT Services
- Service management within an environment that relies on external IT Services (outsourcing)
- Experience in the use and implementation of ITIL service and support processes
- Strong analytical and diagnostic skills for problem resolution and root cause analysis
- Delivering projects & managing change
- Developing standards and processes
- Experience implementing service automation would be an advantage
Please click apply and complete your information and one of our team will be in touch.