A large family run, engineering company on the outskirts of Ipswich, Suffolk are seeking a CNC Miller to join their team, this position has arisen due to the company expanding.
About the company
This firm has been established for over half a century, they have over 100 employees and are still growing. If you want to be part of an exciting journey, this could be the company for you!
This is a permanent vacancy which is paying between £25,000 - £28,750 (Depending upon experience).
About the role:
They are manufactures of value and pump components for a range of global sectors. Must be proficient user of HAAS and Mazatrol Control Systems. You will be required to work from technical drawings and must be able to program, set and operate milling machines. You will also be needed to work on vertical and horizontal milling machines. In this role you will be working with very small batches and one-off pieces.
- Will be apprentice trained or a time served CNC machinist
- Will ideally have fanuc controlled machinery
- have a strong passion within engineering
- background working on 5-axis machinery
- Experience in CAD/CAM and specifically One CNC
- Forward thinker, able to work to strict deadlines and under pressure
This is a 37-hour week (8:30am - 4:30pm with an early finish on Friday)
- 25 days holiday
- Overtime available (paid at 1.33)
- competitive pension
- Monthly bonus schemes
- PPE included
- Life cover
If you are interested in this role, apply online today, alternatively if you would like more information on this role, please contact me, you will find my contact details on the Prime Appointments website.
I will look forward to speaking with you.