Management Accountant contract
Management Accountant (3 month interim contract)
Salary: dependent on experience, flexible hours (37 weekly, early finish Friday)
Our client is a fantastic, well-established business based in Bolton who have been around for over 100 years. They are leaders in their niche industry, known for winning numerous awards for their products and services throughout the UK and globally. Due to an internal restructure a new role has been created to sit in the Finance team and work alongside projects, dealing with all aspects of finance for each. We are looking for a part-qualified/qualified Accountant with experience in Management Accounts to join on a 3 month interim basis to assist with workload.
Working closely with the Financial Controller and Finance Director:
- Assisting with preparation of monthly management accounts packs
- Analysis of P&L and balance sheet accounts
- Variance analysis and reporting
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Posting accruals, prepayments, journals and VAT returns
- Reconciling cash books, balance sheets, bank accounts.
- Supporting with accounts, budget and audit preparation
- Weekly cash flow reporting and producing reports for Directors.
- Assisting with anything required in finance including purchase/sales ledger
This role will be suitable for a hands on Management Accountant who is immediately available and happy getting stuck in and hitting the ground running.
The business are going through a period of growth so looking for a person who isn't afraid of getting involved in anything finance related
Please send your CV to for immediate consideration - you must be immediately available to start