Senior DevOps Engineer
DEVOPS ENGINEER - Microsoft Azure, Linux, Terraform, Ansible, Containerisation
CITY OF LONDON
£90,000 + BONUS
This is a brand new opportunity for a DevOps Engineer to work on state-of-the-art technology using Ansible, Terraform, and Dockerisation to name but a few. You will have the opportunity to work with an advanced platform, large data sets, and implement pioneering ideas to overcome complex challenges.
My client are a specialised software firm, and are world renowned for their work. Their focus is on Blockchain Platforms, essentially making bitcoin and cryptocurrency transactions smoother and more efficient. As this is a rapidly growing area, they have experienced an enormous expansion over the past years, and this is set to continue. Current team members include former Google and Amazon employees. Because of this, they are expanding their DevOps team, and this is where you come in.
With a 200 strong team in over 10 countries, they have a global output. Their platform is used in a plethora of industries in a range of sectors such as finance and healthcare. This is set to grow and grow, paving the way for new and exciting opportunities.
Their mindset and culture is ground-breaking and forward thinking, and these qualities are evident in the role.
As a DevOps Engineer you will be:
- Developing, installing, maintaining, and testing their platform, playing a core role in the business
- Installing, troubleshooting, and configuring their Linux based environment
- Automation software, using Ansible for this
- Working on their Microsoft Azure Cloud platform
- Scripting, using Shell, Python, and Java for this
- Working on Docker and Kubernetes
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
To be a successful candidate you must have:
- Strong experience as a DevOps Engineer, and are prepared to hit the ground running
- Public cloud experience. They use Azure, but AWS and Google Cloud experience is welcomed
- Strong Terraform and Ansible skills
- Expert experience with Linux
- Excellent scripting skills (Python, Bash, Ruby, Go etc)
- Dockerisation experience (Kubernetes/Docker)
Please register your interest by sending your CV to William Thomson via the Apply link on this page