My client is a Chartered IFA firm and they are currently looking for a Paraplanner to join their team in Liverpool.
- Undertake relevant research to identify suitable solutions to meet a client's specific objectives
- Prepare relevant documentation and comparisons ready to be reviewed
- Prepare suitability reports
- Preparing and maintaining client files
- To collate all the quantitative detailed information required to support any recommendations to be made
- To ensure all relevant paperwork held within a client file is present, relevant and compliant
- Discuss client objectives with the adviser
- Ensure all appropriate 'know your client' information has been obtained and can be demonstrated within the relevant client file
- Identify and discuss areas for planning with the Adviser
- Attend client meetings with Advisers if required
- Ensure any updates and reports are issued to clients in a timely manner
- When instructed, review client investment portfolios, asset allocations, risk profile etc.
- Attain and maintain level of competence as required by the firm
Relevant paraplanning experience and industry qualifications are essential. Part level 4 qualified will be considered.