Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - HR/Change Management Sector - Award Winning Company - £24k basic, £50k 1styear OTE
- Would you be interested in working for a multi-award winning recruitment firm?
- Do you want to be trained in all aspects of HR, Change Management and Business Transformation?
- Would you be excited to be based in Farringdon- one of London’s coolest areas?
- Does a starting basic salary of £24k and genuine year 1 £50k OTE interest you?
- How about working with some of the world’s leading blue-chip and household names?
?If the answer to all the above questions is yes, then you are probably perfect for this Trainee Recruitment Consultant position so please read on.....
The days of the HR division sitting in the background of a company are well and truly over. Since the last recession companies have needed to change dramatically and HR divisions now sit at the very heart of a company’s success. Change Management and Business Transformation is now an industry in itself and is big business.
This company is one of the UK’s leading HR/Change Recruitment firms and have won over 19 industry awards in the last 3 years alone. Their success revolves around their people and they are expanding… fast!
What sets this company apart from the competition is the fact that they hire bright people and encourage them to think. Unlike a lot of recruitment companies that just get you to call and call as many prospective clients as possible, these guys target who they want to work with and then strategise how to win them as a client. This is extremely successful and they have a wish list of clients that include numerous household names. Their delivery capability is equally as powerful - they have an award winning and highly innovative candidate sourcing technique which sources near impossible to find people and their clients are falling over themselves to get to them.
If you are successful at joining this business you will receive on the job training from 3 different Directors in your first 3 months. You will spend a month being mentored by each and they all have a completely different style which gives you full exposure.
In order to secure a Trainee Recruitment Consultant position here you will need the following:-
- ideally you will be degree educated as this demonstrates desire
- ideally some sales experience - this is not essential but recruitment is a sales job so this is definitely beneficial.
- something that makes you stand out - a recent hire worked in a bar while at Uni and created a sales contest to make the shifts go quicker
- most importantly - a desire to be successful. Your phone won't ring and your clients won't come to you. If you can prove you are pro-active and hungry this company will like you.
To apply for this role now, please send your CV to the ESG Recruitment Team or call us directly for more information.
Here at ESG Recruitment, we specialise in placing Graduates and 2nd jobbers into the top tier Recruitment firms operating at the highest level and in the most specialised sectors of Recruitment Consultancy in Central London.
The client is hiring on an ongoing basis, so please still apply even if this advert has become old!