Corporate Client Manager
Corporate Client Manager - £30k -£35k
Your next company is a leading accountancy firm with nine offices across the UK and they are part of a larger global network. They have won multiple awards and have been picked as one of the UK's leading accountancy firms. With specialists rated the best in their field, their professional approach helps clients to realise their ambition and their potential. Geared towards constant development, this firm are always at the cutting edge of this fast-moving environment. They deliver the best service possible by using their excellent reputation for training and developing staff in a great working environment.
What you will do:
You, the new Corporate Client Manager, will join the Corporate Services team and manage a growing portfolio of non-audit clients where you will have responsibility for the completion of assignments up to Partner review, and highlighting areas for client discussion. You will maintain these long-term relationships and coordinate compliance and service delivery work and scheduling resources where necessary. The Corporate Client Manager will therefore need to ensure that their own time, and their team's time, is managed and planned effectively. You will identify where support is needed and refer issues to relevant line managers. The Corporate Client Manager will review work in progress against timescales and budgets monthly and report variances to the relevant Partner. You will ensure that Partners are adequately briefed prior to meetings and liaise with other departments to provide solutions.
- ACA/ACCA Qualified or QBE
- Accountancy practice background
- Experience with tax principles
- Ability to produce realistic projections and forecasts
- Sound knowledge of accounting software packages and MS Office
- Time management and organisation
- Excellent communication, written and verbally
Benefits for you:
- £30k - £35k
- Company Pension
- Private medical
- Holiday Buy & Sell Scheme
- Flexible Working
- Award winning training
- Continued professional Development at all levels
- Clear career progression plan
- Down to earth, friendly and "no egos" working environment
If you've been waiting for this opportunity, then get in touch or Apply.