Technology Change Analyst & Coordinator
Technology Change Analyst & Coordinator / £30,000 / Cirencester
Sanderson Recruitment are delighted to present this vacancy for an Infrastructure/Technology Change Analyst & Coordinator in Cirencester. The employer for this position is a large and successful Wealth Management organisation recognised in the FTSE 100.
Reporting to the Technology Change Manager, the Technology Change Analyst & Coordinator's primary role is to drive and assist in the assessment and analysis of changes to ensure the impact on infrastructure, networks and telephony is understood and the effective resource planning impact of all Business requests for change or projects on Technology Operations Teams.
The role requires communication and collaboration with suppliers and other departments to ensure all impacted teams in Technology Operations are informed and ready to proceed.
- Identifying when a change may impact any team in the Technology Operations Group and informing the relevant team manager
- Understanding the changes required and work with the relevant team managers and members to assist in estimating effort and forecast planning from a resource perspective
- Clear and concise with communications, come across with authority
- Proactively promote requirements into the project world, being a central point and liaising with Project Managers on the impact of the change in terms of effort and timing
- Ensure an effective hand over of knowledge about the change from initial assessment to the relevant team to carry out the work
- Be a team player, willing to share information, and foster a positive team environment, working effectively with technical and non-technical colleagues
- Proactive and responsive to changing demands and priorities
- Establish relationships and maintain contacts with Business and Technology teams as well as suppliers and be an effective and sensitive communicator
- Be responsible for ensuring that all requirements for Technology Operations teams are captured, planned and communicated in a timely manner
- Be proactive and seek guidance from more senior members of the management team where required
Required Technical Knowledge & Experience:
- A Technical background in a Technology Operations environment preferably in infrastructure and/or some network understanding
- Previous experience in planning of technical change
- Experience in using Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- A strong understanding of business readiness, impact assessments and resource requirements
- Experience in Business Change process & a Technology Change Management Process, based around the ITIL
In addition to an annual bonus and non-contribute pension, my client offers private medical care for you and your family, life assurance, and the option to invest in FTSE 100 company shares.