Mental Health Nurse - Low Secure Unit
£30,172 to £35,545 per annum
Search Consultancy is looking to recruit an experienced mental health nurse or learning disability nurse on behalf of a low to medium secure rehabilitation and recovery hospital based in Warrington, Cheshire.
The hospital is part of a private healthcare company across the Northwest. They provide care and support to 74 female service users over the age of 18 with mental health conditions and personality disorders.
Our client is looking for an experienced RMN or RNLD to work 37.5 per hour week on 12 hour day shifts or night shifts, plus alternative weekends. The salary is £30,172 to £35,545 per annum plus paid breaks. All nurses will also receive the following company benefits:
* Extra Service Annual leave awards
* Career development - progress across the Staff Nurse grading is via a distinct career path
* A contributory pension scheme
* Life assurance
* Private medical insurance
* Personal health insurance
* An employee assistance programme
* Free meals/refreshments when on duty
* Private Dental Cover
If you are interested in this position and would like further information please contact Usman in the Manchester office . (agy)
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.