Snr Web Tester Manual / Automated
Snr Web Tester (Manual / Automated)
Skills Web Tester, Testing, ISTQB, ISEB, Mobile Application Testing, Agile, Selenium, Bugzilla, Test Cases, Test Plan, Test Protocols
Our customer is a high-end Boutique IT technology services provider and has an immediate opening for an experienced Web Test engineer to join their Development team. This is a full-time, permanent position, based in central London.
Experience with Selenium, Ranorex or comparable testing tools is mandatory. Experience with the AGILE process and attendant tools is highly desired.
Candidates should be dynamic, self-motivated, out-going and able to take responsibility for complex tasks and timelines; keen to work in a small, quality team where they can make a difference. Candidates should also be fast learners - experience in an agile environment.
The Successful Web Tester will serve as the key test engineer in a portfolio of new and existing Web software products. You'll be responsible to ensure that products meet stringent quality and reliability requirements.
Suitable candidates will need to demonstrate essential skills/experience with:
- Experience with Selenium, Ranorex, or comparable software testing tools - Mandatory
- Minimum 3 years' experience testing complex Web and Data-based application
- Experience with DevOps and/or IT support services is highly desired.
- Testing, debugging and troubleshooting complex web and Mobile application
- Writing test protocols - both Manual testing and automated testing(Selenium or similar tools)
- Managing a test case data base and bug tracking systems(i.e. Bugzilla, test director)
- Written and verbal English
- Be responsible that systems will meet functional, and performance required as set out by the development team.
- Understand and contribute to the master test plan, writing and modifying test protocols and automated test cases as required.
- Create manual and automatic test cases and execute tests.
- Work with development teams (both in-house, and off-shore) to resolve Software issues and tickets.
- Provide internal support and be able to deploy versions to live systems if necessary.
- Take active involvement in DevOps activities, ensuring new versions are deployed and in service.
This is a superb opportunity for Web Tester to join a leading Consultancy based in Central London - if you are looking for a new Test role in a Web ad Mobile Applications this role is for you. ISEB or ISTQB advantageous.