We are currently recruiting for am Applications Engineer for our client based within the Littlehampton area.
Within this role, you will be working as a bridge between customers and engineering teams. You will responsible for providing technical support, project management and offering sales support.
- Customer support, advice, supervision and management.
- Data analysis.
- Supporting the installation products. Occasional travel to visit sites to resolve issues.
- Support for queries regarding the products.
- Provide solutions and report issues if needed.
- Documentation and reports.
- Working with other members of the team to investigate unexpected issues when needed.
- Supporting Internal and External customers.
- Attend customer meetings.
- Perform controlled experiments to replicate issues that the customers may have.
- Support applications within design and development.
- Customer enquiries.
- Time management.
The ideal candidate will have a can-do attitude and be very flexible and be willing to learn new things! Excellent communication skills, must be comfortable with off-site working in the UK and overseas.
Previous hands-on experience within engineering is highly desirable.
Full spec is available. Should you be interested, please apply or call
By registering with Adecco you will benefit from the support of a dedicated and experienced Recruitment Consultant, have access to variety interviewing techniques, regular updates of the local employment market and consistent feedback on all applications. This service is offered right through to the day you start your new role and beyond! We are fully compliant with GDPR and your details will not be forwarded to any external companies without your express permission.
Please note: This position is based in Littlehampton, please only apply if you are willing and able to work in this location, and have the required skills. All applications will be reviewed within five working days by one of our experienced consultants and successful applicants only will be contacted within that time-frame. Please be assured that your details remain confidential and they will not be sent out to our client(s) until you have been contacted by us and have given us your consent, in accordance with REC guidelines. Adecco is an equal opportunities employer
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy