Casual/Flexible Accounts Payable Clerk
Are you looking for flexible / casual hours? Are you a student or perhaps have personal commitments or passions that you'd like work to work around?
We are seeking are currently looking for bank Accounts Payable Clerks on a non-contractual basis to work collectively with the bank of AP Clerks in the AP Shared Service Team in Ipswich.
As an Accounts Payable Clerk you will support the Accounts Payable function for the entire Nuffield Group. The team process over 55,000 invoices a month covering in excess of 400 sites across the entire British Isles as well as our gyms based overseas in a number of European locations.
The role would see you joining an established team of Accounts Payable clerks responsible for the Purchase Ledger function within the Shared Service Centre, and would involve the following tasks:
- Ensure accurate recording and processing of invoices & Credit Notes onto the system
- Resolving supplier queries and liaising with business units
- Ensure creditors are paid in accordance with agreed timescales
- Deal with day-to-day supplier queries in a professional manner
- Reconcile supplier accounts with statements
Our ideal Accounts Payable Clerk will have;
- GCSE 'B' in Maths or above.
- Exposure to and experience in a finance / accounts job.
- Previous Accounts Payable or Finance experience is desirable.
- The ability to deal with staff at all levels within the organisation.
- Highly professional and responsive customer focused individuals
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills at all levels
- Can do approach to resolve queries quickly and clearly.
- Intermediate excel knowledge
- Attention to detail
- Good time management skills and the ability to work to strict deadlines.
Nuffield Health is one of the leading not-for-profit healthcare organisations in the UK, looking after people for more than 60 years. Today, we run a network of hospitals, medical clinics, gyms and diagnostic units across the UK, helping people live healthy lives, get better and stay well.
In 2017, 1.4 million people used our services.