Fire and Security Engineer
Fire and Security Engineer - Excellent opportunity to work for one of the UK's leading supplier of Fire Alarm, Intruder Alarm, CCTV, Access, Fire Extinguishers, Gas Suppression, Air Sampling and associated services.
£24,000-34,000 / D2D / OTE and Great Package
Seeking: Skilled Fire and Security Engineers based in Derby/Nottingham/Mansfield/Chesterfield
Specialise in: Fire Alarms, Air Sampling, Extinguishers, Dry Risers, CCTV, Access Control, Public Address Systems, Intruder Alarms and Lighting Products.
Offering: A great salary and package with excellent benefits and opportunities.
Fire and Security Engineers based in Derby/Nottingham/Mansfield/Chesterfield.
- Fire, CCTV, Access Control and Intruder Alarms
- 40 hours per week
- £24,000-33,000 (based on skills and experience)
- Overtime available
- Paid weekly on hourly rate + door to door travel
Call Out: One Week (Sat 8am to Sat 8am) every 7 weeks. £160 retainer plus every hour out of the house paid.
- Car (can be used for private use)
- Laptop (leads to connect panels)
- Solo test kit - Smoke and Heat testers
Sites: Mostly Midlands but must be willing to travel nationwide on occasion.
Why you should apply?
- Great company to work for!
- Superb salary and package offered.
- Interviewing ASAP (DON'T MISS YOUR CHANCE TO APPLY TODAY)
A company vehicle will be provided and the candidate must hold a full UK driving license.
This opportunity is not to be missed for fire & security candidates who are seeking a new opportunity - Apply now!
To apply for this role, please forward your CV to Sarah Keen Fire and Security Specialist, Alecto Recruitment Ltd. or call in strict confidence. Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.