Senior Account Executive
Work as a Senior Account Executive for an agency that has unrivalled experience in dealing with both B2B and B2C campaigns for some of the biggest brands in the world!
Our client is headhunting for the perfect candidate to fill an unbelievable opportunity! The agency is looking for an individual who will work for the company and in return reap the benefits of mutual success. Become a decisive member of an agency that delivers extraordinary campaigns for their unbelievable list of household brands. Join a company with experience in over 2,000 campaigns and consolidate your knowledge as a Senior Account Executive.
Collaborate effectively with some of the largest multi-national brands on expert promotional campaigns.
Main Responsibilities of the Senior Account Executive:
- Categorise prospects and diminish risk factors
- Interact with international companies facilitating the completion of business targets
- Consistent presence during staff meetings
- Propose business development when required to assist in sector growth
- Flesh out campaign ideas that will deliver unquestionably success owing to a clear and concise strategy
- Endeavour to guarantee the business is running smoothly
- Direct associations between traders
- Have a hands-on approach to the employment and training procedures supporting the enlistment of new colleagues
- Liability for the administration of client cases, ascertaining a thorough understanding of clients and their dealings
- Delivery of innovative and original promotion strategy costing against KPIs, working both in-house and out-house to reach company desires
Skills and Experiences of the Senior Account Executive:
- Comprehensive knowledge of which promotion methods work for specified target audiences
- Excellent interpersonal qualities, especially when dealing with out-house clients
- Strong awareness of the FMCG trade
- Prior experience of accounting effectively
- Outstanding English language skills, reporting will be an essential role within the job
Contact one of our award-winning team today!