Civil CAD Technician, Chelmsford - Exciting opportunity
Civil CAD Technician
£25,000 - £30,000
We have a fantastic opportunity for an intelligent, enthusiastic Civil CAD Technician to join a growing Civil Engineering Consultancy in Chelmsford. You will join an expanding team where you can develop a long term career, in a very supportive environment.
What will you be doing?
- Working on a variety of Civil Engineering design projects; Highways, Drainage, Traffic, Rail etc
- Working closely with the Senior Engineers to plan and design client projects
- Getting involved in site visits as part of the planning process
- Working with junior members of staff to help support their career development
- Providing excellent technical CAD support to the various Civils teams
What experience do you need?
- You will have been working in a CAD design role for 2+ years
- Experience in the design of Highways and Drainage projects
- Experience of S38, 278, 104, 106, DMRB
- You will be proficient in the use of AutoCAD
- You will have a real desire to develop a long term career
- Ideally you will have exposure to PDS and/or Microdrainage/WinDes
How do you apply?
Simply hit the 'apply' button!!
Keywords: Chelmsford, Essex, AutoCAD, Civil Design, Civil 3D, PDS, Windes, Microdrainage, Engineering, Civil Engineering, Structural Engineering, Civil Technician, CAD Technician, Structural Technician