A excellent opportunity for a high-calibre Senior Analyst to join a fantastic, innovative start-up, who are backed by a FTSE 250 company
With exceptional analytical and interpersonal skills, you'll work collaboratively, to devise first-class analytical solutions, to help revolutionise the way customers chose and buy a mortgage on-line.
We're looking for an exceptional candidate - a hybrid between Statistician, Business Analyst and Data Analyst.
You’ll need excellent analytical skills, to be comfortable working in an evolving, fast moving environment and you’ll need to enjoy turning data into insight. We need someone that can help shape our analytical agenda, you’ll need to be comfortable working with data to answer questions, but also to be able to work out which questions we should be asking. You’ll also be responsible for setting analytical standards and coaching those around you.
Essential skills - Senior Analyst
- Strong university degree, ideally with a mathematical, analytical, scientific or engineering component (1st class or 2:1 minimum)
- Grade A or B at Maths A-level
- Minimum 2+ years experience as a BA or similar
- Proven computer based skills, with experience in Excel, SAS, SQL, or similar analytical tools
- Excellent attention to detail
- Previous business analytics experience
- Presentation skills
- Exceptional investigatory and analysis skills
- Rigorous and structured approach to problem solving
- Strong conceptual ability, both for analytical problem solving and shaping technical design of solutions
- Drive and ambition
- Bright, enthusiastic personality
In return, you can expect to work within a like-minded, inspirational team, with the following package:
- Basic salary to c £46k, depending on experience
- Performance-related bonus to 20%
- 10% pension scheme (you pay 5%, employer matches 5% contribution)
- 27 days holiday, plus Bank Holidays
- Excellent opportunities for progression and personal development
- Innovative and exciting opportunity, to work with like-minded, creative individuals in modern, city centre offices