Client Manager - Hatfield - Salary Negotiable
Job Title: Client Manager
Salary: Negotiable, depending on experience
Contract: Permanent, Full Time
Hours: Monday-Friday, 9am - 5.30pm
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Fully Qualified Accountant to join as a Client Manager within a highly reputable Accountancy Firm. With an established client base spanning a variety of sectors as well as continuous growth, this is an exciting time to be joining the team!
You will report directly to the partners, while managing and overseeing a team of qualified and part-qualified individuals.
- Manage a portfolio of clients
- Build strong relationships with clients and give an excellent service
- Limited company statutory accounts/audit for range of clients
- Managing audits
- Carrying out audits for a range of businesses
- Personal and corporate tax returns
- Management accounts, cashflow/budgets and business development
- Discuss and resolve accounts queries
- Visit client premises
- Supervise and train less experienced members of staff
- ACCA/ACA qualified with years of experience in Practice, including managerial experience
- Varied experience including audit, tax compliance and tax planning
- Good eye for details
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Good leadership skills
- Knowledge of Iris, Xero, Excel and Word would be advantageous
What’s on offer?
- High degree of autonomy with the role
- Excellent opportunities for growth and leadership
- Opportunity to progress as a practice manager
Should you be short listed for this position, a member of the Smart10 team will be in touch with you in the next five working days. Good luck with your application!
Smart10 Ltd is a "Multi Award Winning" and Independently run recruitment consultancy which specialises in both Permanent and Temporary positions across all Business Support roles. Smart10 have become renowned as one of Hertfordshire's most dynamic recruitment companies. As a business, we won the Judges Award in 2012, Best New Business Award in 2013 and 'Business Person of The Year in 2016 at The Hertfordshire Business Awards, for being the most "promising" and "innovative" company within Hertfordshire.
We are proud to work with a leading number of blue-chip companies as well as smaller SME’s throughout the region. The smart10 team are an energetic and smart team of highly experienced and professional recruitment consultants who are committed at exceeding both our candidates and client’s expectations.