My client a forward thinking global digital media agency are currently looking for a well-established, hardworking Account Manager. As the Account Manager you will maintain and grow your client base throughout the North and oversee other teams nationally with the help of the Account Director.
This role is a permanent, full-time position based in the heart of Manchester city centre.
As an Account Manager, you will:
- Be responsible for managing existing clients and bringing in new clients.
- Project manage contractor relationships & external 3rd party relationships.
- Work with clients to offer an exceptional service and working relationship.
- Maintain highest level of service both internally and externally.
- Offer effective feedback to clients upon completion of campaigns.
As an Account Manager, you will have:
- Worked in a sales or client services role.
- 2 Years account management experience.
- Client Services/ Sales / Ad-Ops background.
- Client facing experience.
This role is a permanent position with great benefits including: bonus paid quarterly, 25 days holiday, free lunch, annual International trip, private healthcare, life insurance, pension scheme and a salary paying £28,000 per annum. So, if you are looking to start a new position with an employee focused company offering a wide range of benefits and progression, please get in touch today to receive the full job description and also offering when’s best to contact you. They’re keen to interview shortly, so understanding your availability would be great too.