Award winning IT Application and Consultancy within the FMCG sector, require a Data Analyst to join their established and growing team.
Your skills and experience may have been gained, via your studies in Chemistry, Mathematics, Data Science or similar analytical degree. Alternatively, you may have gained the skills and experience within a role and you're looking for the next opportunity to develop and progress your skills and experience.
Based in Richmond, 30k plus great benefits and excellent personal development programmes.
As a Data Analyst you will work with the company's growing International Client Base to help their business improve.
As part of your role you will be:
- Analysing and interpreting client data and delivering high quality insights to support and inform their decision making.
Talking to clients day to day to ensure the data is correct and the project is on track & delivered
Managing clients set up, validation, analysis and sign off process
Working with the software development team to ensure they’re delivering what the clients need
Helping to build great relationships with their existing clients and spot opportunities to help them even more
- Excellent opportunities for travel in UK and Europe and potentially further afield.
To be considered for the role, you will have:
- Experience and knowledge of analysing data, either gained through studies or prior work experience
- Comfortable with handling large data sets and have a great eye for detail
- Passion for problem solving & ability to work across multiple projects
- Ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a team
If you want to be considered for the role, please apply by sending our CV
30k + excellent benefits