Transport Planner - Leeds
Job Title: Transport Planner
Office Location: Central Leeds, Leeds
Salary Range: £23,000 - £30,000
An independent consultancy, specialising in transport planning & highway engineering is recruiting for a Transport Planner to join their growing team in Central Leeds.
The team currently consists of a number of experienced professionals within transport planning & highway design, offering specialist services to both private & public sector clientele. Thanks to a continued increase in workflow, they now require a Graduate Transport Planner to begin tackling a range of developments across the region.
- Degree level education in a relevant subject;
- Experience of working within private sector transport planning;
- Understanding of the development planning process;
- Experience with junction modelling software & AutoCAD;
- Experience with highways design & GIS mapping;
- Proficient with Microsoft Office & Excel.
- Comprehensive training within a supportive team;
- A broad range of developments, with exposure to all elements of project delivery;
- Flexi-working arrangements;
- Starting salary up to £30,000;
- A growing team with room for you to progress & rise through the company;
You will join the team in their brand-new offices in Central Leeds, whilst benefiting from flexibility in your working arrangement and support in furthering your career development.
You will also earn a starting salary of up to £30,000, along with further company benefits.
For more information about this position, please feel free to contact David Redfern on .
Leeds, Sheffield, Huddersfield, Harrogate, Doncaster, Pontefract., Barnsley, York, West Yorkshire, Manchester, Bradford, Halifax.