Technical Administrator – Permanent – Full Time – £16,500-£19,000
We our currently recruiting a Technical/Spares Administrator on behalf of our client, a specialist distributor of foodservice equipment, based in Ipswich.
The ideal candidate will cover the day to day administration on all spares sales, technical and service related issues.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Liaising with customers and engineers
- Covering and processing all spares and technical enquires
- Have the ability to diagnose and identify spares and components via manufacturer’s information
- Processing of customer purchase orders using the company computer system
- Maintain and keep up to date records for all service calls placed against warranty related repairs
- Handling technical enquires from engineers/clients over the phone
- Handling Service administration for equipment within its warranty period
- Assisting in the administration of company Health & Safety accreditations
- Assistance in administrating the company warranty system
- Ideally possess a technical background with an understanding of mechanical and electrical construction of equipment
- Good computer skills
- Flexible working attitude
- The ability work under pressure, on own initiative and as part of a team
Full technical training for the role will be given with a view to the successful applicant progressing to a higher level of technical support.
If you are interested in this role please apply with an up to date CV or call and ask for Emily King.
Hales Group Ltd collects and keeps information from applicants, so that we can monitor our recruitment process, ensure compliance with the Equal Opportunities policy, and when appropriate send you details of future job opportunities. We keep your name and address, and details of your application. If you do not want us to do this please contact your local branch.