Loan Agency Analyst
As a Loan Agency Analyst you will assist and, after a period of practical learning on the job, manage a portfolio of Loan Agency deals by providing post-closing administration services. The successful candidate will be assigned a portfolio of European active and pipeline deals, mainly Leveraged Finance transaction.
You will be expected to:
- Monitor and control the periodic or one-off compliance by the borrower of all obligations and compulsory actions and milestones set forth in the financing agreements.
- Set up new transactions in our Agency Management Monitoring Tool and assist in setting up in our Loans Manager booking Tool.
- Manage and coordinate the KYC requirements of us in respect of lenders and borrower for any new transaction.
- Manage and co-ordinate amendments or waiver processes until resolution.
- Assist the lenders in the decision-making processes when such intermediation is required and, in general, in any consultation related to the financing.
- Co-ordinate, manage and register the communications and issues raised among the Borrower, lenders, obligors and advisers of the Financing.
- Co-ordinate, organise and participate in meetings and conference calls required by the day-to-day management of the Agency.
- Manage and coordinate loan transfers between existing and new incoming lenders.
- Manage ad hoc distributions.
- Co-ordinate the agency management with the Loans Administration department, and support the activity of the Loans Administration department when required.
Skills / experience required
- Solid experience in the banking sector.
- Excellent work attitude, quick and willing learner and proficient team player.
- Eagerness to pay attention to detail and is going the extra mile in all aspects of the role.
- Some Loans Experience, ideally some Loan Administration background e.g. ability to understand how to calculate settlements with the amounts to be paid by the parties in accordance with the financing agreement as interest, fees and principal repayments.
- Experience with Intralinks/Debtdomain or similar loans communication tools is an advantage.
- German skills needed.
- Excellent communication skill and professionalism.
- Ability to work under pressure and to prioritize tasks accordingly.
- Ability to take initiative.
- Strong work ethic, a proactive approach and can do mentality.
- Willingness to learn and get relevant experience in the syndicated loans sector.