Vehicle Production Fitters x10 URGENTLY Required
10 Vehicle Production Fitters Urgently Required!!
As a key member of the Production team you will have a flexible, positive attitude and the ability to work well within that team and be able to communicate well across functions and you will know your customers well. Initiative and drive are essential. As a Production Fitter you will work within a continuous assembly process with the ability to work with all tools and machinery needed for the job.
A formal apprenticeship is not essential.
* You will participate in process improvement activities
* You will ensure that Health & Safety requirements are met at all times
* You will highlight quality problems and participate in solving problems
* You will assemble a wide variety of components within a vehicle structure using spanners, socket sets
* You will use a variety of hand and power tools to assemble a wide variety of large and small fabricated components
* You will be able to read engineering drawings and layouts
Key Competencies and Qualifications Required
* An apprenticeship in Mechanical engineering or similar will be advantageous
* A qualification in vehicle body building or similar is desirable
* You will have a keen eye for quality
* You will be familiar with good housekeeping practices e.g. 5s
* You will have a Level 2 Numeracy qualification or equivalent
* You will have a Level 2 Literacy qualification or equivalent
* You will have the ability to learn new skills such as basic wiring
These roles are initially to start for a 6 month contract but for keen career minded individuals permenent opportunities are available
Please send Cv only to Paul Balderson at