IT Support Engineer
My client are seeking a IT Support Engineer to join their team in Enfield, London.
Skills and Experience:
• Hands on strong technical experience.
• Strong Windows Server, Active Directory, Exchange, Office 365, Exchange online skills.
• Excellent Networking skills (DNS,DHCP,TCP/IP, Firewalls, switch management)
• Working knowledge of Cloud computing environments.
• Working knowledge of voice platforms (e.g. VoIP, PBX, Skype for Business, Contact centres)
• Ability to apply ITIL processes to the provision of IT support.
• Relevant experience of providing technical support on IT systems in a high pressure environment, to tight service levels.
• IT Certification e.g. ITIL, MCSE, MCSA, VCP, etc.
• Microsoft operating system qualification(s) MCP, with a good working knowledge of server & desktop operating systems, CompTIA A-plus / Network-plus or equivalent qualifications covering computer servicing / maintenance and trouble-shooting.
• Experience working in ITIL Service Desk / environment.
• Credible knowledge/experience in Microsoft Windows 10 and Office 365, Exchange Online administration.
• Credible knowledge of networking TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, VPN and Cisco Meraki Firewall, Switches and Wireless Access Points.
• Credible knowledge/experience of supporting Active Directory, Group policies.
• Working knowledge and experience in supporting virtual infrastructure and systems namely Hyper-V or VMware.
• Experience in supporting Android and iOS mobile devices.
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear IT Recruitment Limited.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.