**GENEROUS BONUS AVAILABLE**
Kenny Recruitment are currently recruiting on behalf of a high-growth property asset management company in Central London. We are seeking a part qualified Management Accountant (at least 6 exams remaining ideally) with strong academics who enjoys a hands on approach and a busy workload.
The role will provide invaluable experience within the Accounting and Finance function of a rapidly growing company. A greater understanding of day to day finance operations, investment fund accounting and legal structures will be gained and IT skills on programmes such as Microsoft Excel, and Quickbooks will be enhanced. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work on commercial projects within the Finance team and also have exposure and work closely with other departments, enabling them to gain a greater understanding of how a dynamic company operates at all levels.
Pay - £35,000 - £42,000 per annum (dependent on experience) + benefits
Location - Central London
Working hours - 9.00am - 6.00pm
The Group consists of 25 companies which need to be administered. A number of these entities are Funds, so valuable experience in Fund accounting will be gained over time. The successful candidate will be trained to manage and account for entire entities in the Group and will be expected to carry out the following duties:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Calculation and processing of journals
- Setting up payments
- Management of interns and other junior staff
- Cash management
- Credit control
- Analysis and presentation of KPI’s to Finance Director
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Supplier Statement reconciliations
- Petty cash management
- Assist in preparation of statutory accounts
- Assist in preparation of tax returns
- Assist in year end audit processes
- Ad hoc finance/commercial projects
- Assisting with the general management of the office
- Other duties as required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong desire to apply their accounting & finance knowledge, and be able to work well in a hardworking, dynamic, friendly environment
- drive and motivation, coupled with first class technical skills
- Excellent A level results and a 2:1 undergraduate degree at a well-respected university
- At least 2 years experience of working full time in management accounts
- Strong working knowledge of Excel
We've been candidates too so we know how frustrating it is if you don’t hear back from a job application. We’d love to respond to everyone, however given the high volume of responses we receive from the combination of job boards, social media and other sources and despite our best efforts, we simply can’t get back to every application - We know that’s not what you want to hear but we hope you’ll understand?
Short-listed candidates will obviously be contacted for this specific role and if you haven’t heard from us within a week, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We will keep your CV on file to contact you with regards to future roles and any other advice to help you, however if you do not wish to remain on our database, please let us know and we will obviously remove you. Alternatively, feel free to contact us for a chat.