Finance Analyst - Contract
- The accuracy and analysis of the spend incurred
- Focus Capital Expenditure, straight line depreciation, fixed asset registers, balance sheet vs income statement costs and a strong focus on efficiency.
- Ensuring the accuracy of the financial accounts by working closely with the stakeholders to ensure all invoices and purchase orders are coded and processed correctly before month end.
- Responsible for maintaining the Fixed Asset Register
- Accountable for accurate Capital Expenditure reporting and tracking for assets
- Responsible for running & reviewing assessment cycles to assess the cost lines
- Accountable for understanding the rate/hl variance per cost line, and being able to provide a detailed mix variance analysis vs budget and vs last year Leads the annual and quarterly forecast process for cost lines, challenging submissions and identifying and analysing key issues.
- Drives cost control, bringing deep understanding of cost drivers to monitor & optimise supply spend effectiveness.
- Extracts and develops key trends and observations from performance, including variance against agreed plans, commercial performance and spend effectiveness.
- Responsible for maintaining the Fixed Asset Register, and monthly depreciation reporting on assets.
- Work with Finance Business Partners (Sales) to support all commercial deals where specific costs are required.
Annual bonus · Industry leading pension contribution · Healthcare · Life assurance · Dental insurance · 25 days holiday