Senior Financial Planner
Our client is an award winning and prestigious national wealth management firm.
As part of their growth plans, they are now seeking established planners to join their business in Bristol and take on client banks, that are generated through acquisitions and an existing client base.
We are seeking Financial Planner's with a track record of client servicing who can also demonstrate the following:
- Develop long-term, in-depth relationships with clients
- Acquire new clients, with proactive planning to maintain and grow these clients
- Keep up-to-date with new product, technical or legislative changes within the marketplace
- Comply at all times with the compliance and training and competence procedures of the firm
- Gather sufficient client information, to identify client needs and objectives and ascertain strategies to fulfill these
- Complete all supporting documentation in an accurate manner
- Attain and maintain competent status as defined by FCA and the firm
You will be rewarded with a basic salary of up to c£70,000 a 40% bonus structure and benefits package. Bonus will be paid for ongoing and new business.
To discuss, please contact Ricardo Manouchehri.